Icebergs

11/27/2014 09:51:00 am

Despite all my grumblings about certain aspects of the people that I work with, I am in many ways very fortunate to work for a company that every now and then takes us out for lunch to celebrate a huge quarter 3. We went to Bondi Icebergs. N i c e ! Too many white wines followed by too many cocktail meant drinking from 1 till 7. Ohh my stomach and liver. And did I mention there was a total of 16 dishes on the lunch menu? So sad to see so much food go to waste. Would have been amazinnnnnnng leftovers. Had to work really hard in the morning to clear my inbox to make sure that there wasn’t anything urgent left outstanding but managed to do it.

Had to go home and try and sober up to bake my cake. I wanted to ice it too but I was just way too tired. Legs felt like lead and I was seriously lucky that I didn’t forget any ingredients or use salt instead of sugar… now will have to be super duper efficient tonight to make up for it.

You Might Also Like

0 feedback