The Rook + the Cow & Moon

12/01/2014 09:42:00 pm

Caught up with Catherine for a foodie catch up sans alcohol. So PROUD!!!

We were to the Rook for lobster rolls, lettuce cups and lobster salad. I was so pleased with my choice of salad... baby beets, sprouts, purple carrots, mini egg in toast topping and succulent lobster pieces made a substantial salad. I think it was one of the healthier choices on the menu and the chardonnay vinaigrette dressing was just right. Very impressed.

We umm'd and ah'd over dessert and decided to forgo the fried mars bar aka heart attach on a plate for some more sensible gelato. Decided to go to the Cow and Moon in Enmore. Limited range of flavours but the roasted coconut was almost as good as the one in Italy. Almost, but not quite there. The passionfruit creme was a bit ordinary. I think i prefer Messina and their wide range of choices!

Think we also bumped into a girl from school but weren't 100% sure... awks. Lol.

It's the first day of December and already work feels very busy. It's like the gear has gone up a notch. And it will only go up another notch in the next week or two. So I am mentally preparing myself for it. Clearing my calendar and only organising must-sees and must-dos... please don't be offended if you don't make the list.

You Might Also Like

0 feedback