Wow, 4 more sleeps

12/21/2014 09:26:00 am

How did that happen?

I think I've gone slightly delirious. Working till midnight, working, working, baking, working and baking at the same time. I have no idea how the time has passed in the last fortnight except to say that I am so so tired. Finally, after 14 days of blue, I can see some reprieve in sight!

The decision to only schedule "must dos" these last few weeks has paid dividends. I'm not sure if i would still be alive and coherent otherwise. Lucky for me, Friday we managed to get out at a decent hour - 7:30 - and i got home and crashed and slept for 10. Plus another 3 hour nap on Sat arvo. Recharged now... and only three days to go and 5 mil to close. WE ARE GOING TO GET THERE. Can't quite lift the pedal on the accelerator just yet.

Two more baking orders to go and we're shutting up shop for the year.

A couple more intimate gatherings to attend.

We've already started popping the Moet at work, I don't think that's going to stop anytime soon

You Might Also Like

0 feedback