So tiring but so worth it

12/06/2014 11:20:00 pm

It's beginning to feel a little like the festive season... with shopping centres going crazy included! Who knew grabbing just a few grocery essentials could take more 1.5 hours!

Another busy day and weekend for me as we do the second annual (perhaps should not put the word annual in front just yet) christmas get together. Simple this year. Some salad, potatoes, baked cauliflower and small portions or lamb, turkey and ham. It was really good. And did pav again so everyone could partake in the sweetness.

Every year, I am thankful for these bunch of people. They make me smile, they appreciate me for who I am, they have a wicked sense of humour (jelly bean or jelly beans?) and there's no pressure doing the things that we want to do. So thank you again from the bottom of my heart... :)

I think Donna had a great afternoon putting together her very own Gingerbread House. It looked pretty good too! If only I had that much time per house too, mine would look just as great ;) But I am really impressed with this chicky for trying and succeeding and helping me out today with all the little jobs that I didn't want to do. Like peel potatoes and dice mangoes. Thank you!!!

I'm also glad that I will be going to a christmas party tomorrow and all i have to bring is dessert. I know that it will be another relaxing day. I might even be able to catch up on a few winks of sleep. Here's hoping because I know the next 7 days will make or break me. Both at work and out of it. And no trip to look forward to in the horizon will make it just that little bit tougher.

And and and last but not least. It is my favourite Valerie's birthday today so a big big big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from the other side of the hemisphere. Love you long time.

You Might Also Like

0 feedback