Sleep, Brunch, Coffee and Groceries
3/09/2014 06:53:00 pmIt's quite irritating when all you want to do is sleep in but your body tells you to wake up. So was up around 7 this morning again but had a headache so decided to go back to sleep. Big mistake. Didn't wake up until 10:30 when Donna texted to say she had already left her house. Hahaha so I ended up being a bit late cause had to stop on the way for fuel as well. Oopsies.
We went to Devon Cafe followed by Reuben Hills. The brunch saga continues. So our waitress was pretty friendly (I even showed her a couple of pictures of my cakes!) and she recommended the Chicken n Chips and also the Sakuma breakfast. Both were quite tasty albeit on the more pricey side of brunch menus. I also had a sparkling long black which was actually really good too. Randomly bumped into Steph and a few girls from HS as well. That was... (not really awkward) but surprising maybe?
Had 2 cold coffees today, both without milk! We were going to go to Le Monde cafe because it was closer for our second coffee but it was closed. Oh, and we also went by Messina on the way =D. Fatties...
Anyways, we ended up getting our second coffee fix at Reuben Hills. The V-something cold drip with ripe flavours of some fruit I think it said on the menu?! I couldn't taste it but it was really refreshing none-the-less.
So brunch turned into more lunch... and early afternoon tea. By the time I got home it was half past three (hey, that rhymes).
Stocking up the groceries for my orders this week - went at kind of a good time as they were dong stock fill as we shopped so most things are there! :)
0 feedback