Day of Communicate

3/11/2014 08:55:00 pm

It almost feels like every Tom, Dick and Harry that I know decided today was the day to drop an email or a text and say Hi. Very refreshingly welcome and goes to show how slack I have been in taking the initiative to just see how everyone was going. My bad.

Been a good week for cake and business too. Got another "referral" today although no sure if that will end up coming through. But if it does, it will mark a complete March where there has been an order of some sort for every weekend this month. What an achievement...?

Have also been taking this whole tutoring my godbro business pretty seriously. Serious enough to ensure that my Tuesday nights are free and hopefully most of my Thursday nights as well. Haha, this is a change but liking it so far. And he for the most part, seems to want to learn. I remember the days of school projects and comprehension and endless maths questions!

You Might Also Like

0 feedback