For the love of being naturally talented

2/06/2014 08:42:00 pm

Sunday lunch and Dance Academy was on. I'm probably a little old to be watching it but don't judge.

A scene or a line hit me and got me thinking.

The problem with being gifted at something [ballet in the show] is that you don't know if you are doing it because you love it or if you are doing it because you are good at it.

If you love it, then I guess you will never tire of it and it never becomes a chore.

Yet if you're natural at it, then its easy but do you love doing it? And life sometimes isn't so fair because the naturals may be better than those that love it. No matter how much they try and try again or practice...

Anyways, I think I've written a fair deep 'deeper' blogs lately. Guess there's a lot floating through my mind? Or that I have a lot of free time lately!

We celebrated Maxxie's first birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!! You are getting desexed next week as your pressie. And a giant bone for you! hehehe... <3 p="">



You Might Also Like

0 feedback