Bombshell Mondays
2/11/2014 02:02:00 pmI knew change was coming. I was the change. But when the flow on effect brings on bigger changes... I didn't see that coming. But it is so common in my industry that you just have to go with it. Even if it means working harder in the short-term.
Probably a little harder for some others in the team to deal with. But one day at a time.
I usually think of the first quarter of each new year as the quieter period. And in some ways, it is. But I've already filled up so many of my weekends through till April (and trust me, I don't usually plan that much ahead). We're ticking off apple picking, children's parties, dinners, BBQs and the Cake & Bake Show! And plenty of catch-ups to fill the weeknights in.
Two more days until my grandmama comes over for dinner's for the next 2 months. My cousin in HK just had a baby so my aunt & uncle are going to visit so we're on grandma duty!
0 feedback