Darlinghurst Home

2/14/2014 11:46:00 pm

My first night ever out in Darlinghurst. And I call myself a local home owner of the area...

My two favourite white girls (haha, clear distinction I'm using tonight) and I went to our usual catch-up cuisine, Chinese @ Fu Manchu. And drinks in protest of V-day (and to celebrate my becoming perm and Sarah getting accepted to do a Masters!!!)

Service. So-so. Got two orders wrong. Didn't serve our wine quickly enough and overcharged us.
Food. Average. My mum makes better dumplings. And we got 4 for $12. She could have made 40 for that price. With a better chilli oil too.
Wine. Awesome. Rose. So smooth and buttery and completely drinkable.

Pre-drinks at the Passage. I have walked down this street so many times house hunting and visiting my place but I have never noticed this cute little bar perched on Victoria Street. Delightful place, small, cosy and just the right amount of things on the menu. A little beauty.

We're going to go to Dubbo and Taronga because of my free passes and because we want to. Random but its going to be awesome.

Stopping by Messina before home was also awesome. Long queue though but always worth it!


You Might Also Like

0 feedback