WFH day

4/22/2015 12:11:00 pm


Not getting out of my jammies!! And Scones with clotted cream and Bitton jam for brekkie? Yes please! But only as a one off... Decided to work from home today. I wasn't about to brave the weather for a third day in a row and I'm glad I have the option to stay at home. And I'm happy to say that I don't abuse the system.

We had a lovely afternoon yesterday at Rockpool B&G for the quarterly lunch. Wow, some of the guys sure can pick a noice nice wine. I shudder to think how much was spent. But the food was delish. I think I liked the sides more than my steak but that was down to personal choice so... no one to blame but myself!

I did pick the cocktails for everyone. Winner!!!! Tried to stick around as late as we could to try and avoid the storm but I think it just got worse with time so... we tried to brave it around 6. I headed home.. lucky trains were still running. Went to sleep at 8 (hahaha what an old nanny!!!) and got up at 6 and was so undecided on whether or not I was going to trek it in and then... torrential rain. Nope... not going to even bother. So those hunter boots I bought earlier this year... still unworn!

You Might Also Like

0 feedback