Happy New Year

1/02/2014 01:36:00 pm

Another prosperous and fulfilling year ahead.. bring on 2014 and watch this space!

The holiday period is not only a time to spend with fams and friends. And eat and drink too much but its also reflection / quiet time (in the morning before the festivities). Where there's no shopping and no good show on TV. It has given me a chance to recharge and do absolutely nothing and love every minute of it. By nothing, i mean have one eye on google and one eye on re-watching stuff on my computer. Waking up at 11 and sleeping at 3 in the morning.

It kind of makes you dream a little, think of what-ifs and why things maybe didn't go all to plan. Not in a bad way but makes you wonder. Had fun writing things in my calendar for 2014 already. Loving that January weekends are already full. But hey, at least I know when i'll be free to bake and when I won't.

This year, I think I need to re-connect with a few people. Perhaps in the next few weeks, make some predictions...






You Might Also Like

0 feedback