Hello... winter and your fresh mornings!

7/06/2013 11:01:00 pm

Week 2 in North Sydney... check! It's still as boring as can be. Although did go for a walk one lunch this week... the area is so steep!

Had a pretty easy week to be honest. Everyone was extremely busy with quarter-end (headless chickens...) and well, didn't get as much training time as I wanted. So will have to be extra diligent next week.

Tonight was grandma's 95th birthday dinner! We went to our new-usual in Caringbah. But again, the food took its time coming... almost 4 hours tonight before we finished. Had the usual suspects... pipis, lobster, fish and this awesome fried tofu thing. so good. Perfect for those on a no-carb diet!

Dessert was like a full meal it itself. I think we had a 4-course dessert! So there was my lovely green tea and red bean mousse cake (to which to waiters were like.. "where'd you buy that??"), special birthday steamed buns with lotus paste, fruit and red bean soup. But I couldn't have any of it.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(


I did sneak in a taste of the cake though. It was really good if everyone around me says so. hahaha. modest... the waiters even kept a few pieces for themselves!! (Cause it was a big cake and a few of us didn't make it tonight)

Pretty good night - got to watch the lions vs. wallabies game at the same time. Disappointing finish but can't have everything...

I have to get up early tomorrow. WHO GETS UP EARLY ON A SUNDAY??! To paint the ceiling in my apartment. Why why why why why. Can't hack this being a landlord shiattttt.... hahaha. Would someone rent the place already!!!

You Might Also Like

0 feedback