Finally . . . some traction
7/09/2013 09:54:00 pmSo finally getting some time in with the person who is supposed to be training me. But I think it was more so because he got a massive kick up the back side from the higher higher order. CFO and FC and his new controller had a meeting today. Yep.. it was serious.
I think also because he is taking 2 weeks that wasn't initially planned off. Some are lucky just to jet off to Paris but I think its because his father is sick so not great news for him.
However, I don't exactly appreciate being told he's staying an additional week in sydney and his wife and daughter are flying out first because he has to be "here to train me". Not once did I say anything along those lines. If this is a business decision made by the higher order, then so be it but kind of unfair to let that unleash on me.
Lucky he's fairly easy to have a conversation with. Although he is very very nosy and wants to know about every conversation I've had with all our other colleagues. Err, what?
I'm going to assume he means well but maybe things are getting lost in translation...
0 feedback