My own eggs benny
6/12/2013 09:35:00 pmMade myself brunch today complete with poached eggs and homemade hollandaise. I think I added a touch too much lemon juice. But it was still really really good. Didn't have traditional smoked salmon but found a fillet of terriyaki smoked salmon in the fridge which I flaked and reheated. A little salty but worked. The sauce thickened pretty quickly so had to reheat for Wendie when she finally got up.
I wasn't planning to do much today. I took nessie and max out for a run after going to the gym. Only to have it rain on us. So we had to run even faster home. Maxxie didn't stop once! Although he wanted to have a whiff of everything his big sister was smelling... including the poop.
Then the fish tank was beckoning. Oh the joy... but the result is worth it. Finally (after having the new filter sit around for 2 months), decided to get my hands dirty. I seemed to have picked a great day. It was colder than usual no less.
Got the heated reinstalled, the new air curtain fitted and the gigantic filter plugged in. It was leaking at first and was like.. WTF? That's because I winged it and didn't bother reading the massive instruction booklet. Duh, something called an O-Ring made of rubber that is supposed to seal the edges. Put my gold fishies in and... they are way too small for such a big tank. -_-"
So we start the cycle again. Looks like we need to go additional fish shopping. Bags not paying this time.
I sent my mummy off to do my grocery shopping for me. Yay... don't have to deal with all the people in the shops. I'm really liking this who baking business thing. I made the stuff but don't have to shop or clean up! (NOT entirely by choice but no complaints here!).
That was really it for my day. Nothing exciting.
OH AND SODFIHAWRHUIASJDFN MY TENANTS NOW WANT TO STAY???!!
0 feedback