New goal with 8 months to achieve it
5/07/2015 12:20:00 pmVery tough savings plan in place. It leaves me with about $1,500 per month for mortgage repayments & everyday living expenses & any funding that my be required by my business. It is going to be a huge win for me if I can achieve this. I sure hope so and I also hope that I will have a tenant in there for the rest of the year. This will make it very achievable. If not, then I will pretty much have to give myself $50 a week for food, travel and leisure to try and make it. In other words, not going to happen. Goodbye two coffees a day, it was nice knowing you. And the guys and girls at the coffee shop!
In other news, I found out that my new credit card offers a FREE bottle of wine at many Sydney establishments that I would frequent if I paid by card. That is definitely going to be put on the list!
0 feedback