A few facts about this week
5/02/2015 08:47:00 pmMy work husband says I whinge too much (to him anyway). I agree. I need to be the better person. And also not let her under my skin. He's there to listen and to mentor me but it doesn't help if I can't be mature about it. Pick my battles.
I got my hair cut today. I asked for 2 inches off and 2 inches layered - same as last time about 6 months ago. I probably got 4 inches off and a hugely Asian layered look. Not sure I'm thrilled. Especially with the wedding in two weeks. Maybe I can curl it or something...
It was birthday week at work. Everyday this past week, it was someone's birthday and even more special that they were all my friends! Lots to celebrate and an amazing cake from yours truly.
Paramount CP... we won't be back. Average brunch and disappointingly, very ordinary coffee. And paid parking...?
S4 Phone battery died today while I was out - and without heavy use. Goes to show it can't last 7 hours without a charge. Looking more like back to iPhone I go... because I am sure it is a software/OS issue rather than battery.
I'm amazed at the number of people still in town even with the torrential rain. Had a beer at the Slip Inn for our dear mads' birthday. Another year, another beer! Driving around the city is not fun - especially in wet weather and with lots of road closures due to construction work. Half an hour from Wynyard end of Pitt St to Martin Place end of Pitt St. Could have walked it twice over.
Tomorrow, after wakie wakie is bakie bakie day. So excited as it is pro-bono and stuff I want to do!
0 feedback