Lucky & Loved
9/07/2014 05:49:00 pmI didn't apply for that cafe job. Does not look fun at all. Case closed and I have closure. Brunch meant something today...
Oh and also to see the beautiful Joyce and lovely Donna of course. They legit-ly asked why I chose this brunch place when I couldn't eat anything. Ha ha but it was also the pleasure of their company. Decaf Soy Lattes are just not the same. No buzz and an interesting taste. I had the quinoa salad with avocado, spinach and tomato. Pretty tasty for veg.
The girls had like 3 dishes between them... hahaha. No comment. Piggys :P But it did look good. Pancakes, bacon, pork and mushrooms, sourdough, poached eggs...
Arvo.. spent a wee bit of time in the garden with Mum and some time out the front in the garage with dad checking out the newest family car. Its a Hybrid Camry. I think i still love the Honda more. It goes faster. hehehe.
Was supposed to go IKEA but might have to wait till next weekend. There's just nothing like spending some time at home especially because today is Dad's day.
Happy Father Day to the best dad ever - I was actually thinking of all the things that I am incapable (or at least requires so much more effort) of doing without you: fixing the car, building furniture, opening jars, keeping me in line, all the things that I get away with that Wendie would never, critiquing my cakes, making a decent homemade coffee, buying wine, fixing our leaking shower/toilet/taps, getting my butter out for me when I am still at work so i can bake in the evening, building me a computer, fixing my computer, anything electrical related for that matter, making my friends coffee, picking me up from the station, buying a plane ticket..... i think the list is endless.
We may not be the first family but I wouldn't have it any other way. Future hubby out there... you have massive shoes to fill!
0 feedback