can see the finish line?
12/23/2013 08:03:00 pmAlmost there, almost there... but what is it this year that I am looking/waiting/wishing for?
I'm am unsure myself...
It did feel like a holiday weekend just past despite having work this morning (and tomorrow!).
Caught up with Amanda and Janice for some pancakes, and then came home to prepare for a BBQ FEAST with the extended family. I can't ever recall being so buggered from a family event but kids have limitless amounts of energy that it's kind of scary.
Hilarious to see them falling on their bums cause they can't pull the christmas crackers on their own and the smiles of their faces when they opened their christmas presents... even if baby justin opened his 5th Thomas for the year. HAHAHA!
Loved roasting marshmallows over a real coal fire. And even took part for a bit in the good old fashion (albeit very slow) HK-style BBQ. Was fun. But i like the Aussie one more - especially when I don't have to cook it. But chicken wings and fish balls don't taste the same unless you do it yourself and slather on that honey just prior to eating. nomnomnom.
Got some much needed RnR on sunday by dragging ms Li with me to the beach. After having a late lunch (and a little pricey) ... 'fisherman's basket'. Have to admit, it was quite crispy and tasty. But needed salad.
Stayed at La Perouse for a couple of hours. I think I got a tan. Still deciding...
Then went home. Ate leftovers for dinner and literally went to sleep straight after. I have no idea what happened. But i was like... Okay. It's hot, the air con is on, I will just lie down for a bit. And zzz... fell asleep and got up the next day. Wholla!
Another 2013 weekend gone by...
0 feedback