B-b-b-baking!
12/01/2013 11:53:00 pmBeen baking since 2 p.m. yesterday afternoon. Yep, that's like 24 hours or baking, no kidding. And i'm tired! Please to say that we are on-track, if not ahead - I would even dare to say I'm up in the Christmas baking timetable. The wedding cake has been dirty iced. The gift boxes to be posted overseas have been made. . . just a matter of putting together the rest.
I am so excited for the coming weekend already because its GINGERBREAD HOUSE TIME!!! I have only ever made one gingerbread house a year... it goes on display in our living room and it is then disposed of after Christmas. I'm evidently feeling ambitious this year as I want to assemble houses as Christmas gifts. Last year I did gingerbread trees. I want to do houses and mini drum 3D cookies this year. Wish me luck. And that the gingerbread fairy is watching over me...
We had brunch at Kepos St Kitchen yesterday. And I think we overstayed our welcome..... not to mention they seemed a bit reluctant to accept my entertainment book card. But the food was pretty good (soft baked eggs, need to do at home...), coffee amazing (thanks to the grounds) and well, can't get much better company (cherry did something to her braces though :()...than that! ;)
Time for some shut eye.
0 feedback