OMFG... what a way to end my weekend

5/26/2013 07:47:00 pm

Tenant. Problems. Paramedics. Police. Roof. Damaged property. Ongoing Saga. #Time to kick them out.

And here I was all ready and settled and winding down my weekend.

Let's start from the beginning.

Saturdays have turned into a bit of a baking day recently. This time in was mini cupcakes and ANZACS (just a whole month late...). More so for enjoyment than anything else.

Made ANZACs with dried pawpaw and white chooclate this time. They were really good. Golden. Crunchy on the outside and chewy inside. Nomnomnom. And pleased to say that Carmen and Justin helped this time... i only had to supervise! Great team effort I think. So I as usual, let them take away. HAHAH.

Saturday evening was supposed to be a catch up in the shire with amanda. but hey as expected, a cancellation. So went to burwood to hang with janice for a bit. Finally watched Iron Man 3 and tried out the new pho place on burwood road. We haven't done this in a while and it was good to just... be. Nothing too deep and nothing too argumentative. ;) I've missed that. And Star Trek was better for the record.

I spent the day with Mandy exploring the rocks and having devonshire tea. It was really good and relaxing and laidback. Went through the rocks markets, made our way to pitt st mall for a little bit of shopping and then headed to market city as well. I bought a new Oroton Umbrella. Because everyone said it was a good idea to do so.

Feet were a little weary by the end of the day but something we should do more often.

So I guess to sum my weekend, it was a weekend of catching up with those that I don't see as often anymore. Sometimes, life just gets in the way.

Came home to find that my sister had taken over my room. Grr... so went to play with maxxie and nessie. it was hilarious. Dad was fixing one of the doors and maxxie kept coming inside. And nessie was too good so she stayed outside but got jealous when he came in. So kept having to carry him back outside and he kept coming in. then they played pretty rough on the grass. a little scary to watch but at least my puppies don't eat live chickens!!

Anyways, I am sure I will find out more information tomorrow. But in a nutshell... one of my tenants, crazy idiot, tried to get around/climb/scale the gated-fence on the rooftop to get to the off-limits area. Why? Don't ask me. No idea. And he fell or somehow managed to get himself unconscious. Police and paramedics called. Gate had to be dismantled. Paramedic paraphernalia left everywhere... what the hell goes on on the weekends? Extremely annoyed. . . . . .

You Might Also Like

0 feedback