The door opens wider
10/26/2012 12:13:00 amI wasn't actually going to blog but the girls and I spoke briefly about it over dinner tonight and I can't sleep due to too much sugar from sugar hit at the Sofitel!
*insert picture of a girl opening the door to sunlight and rays of light*
Today I feel like a weight has lifted off my shoulders. I feel like that door that
I will one day open is getting closer or easier to crack open. I feel that my dreams are within reach. I feel that I am ready for my next challenge!
It was pretty black and white until today. Pretty much there was a massive road block stopping me from doing a lot of things. And now that that has been removed I feel as free as a butterfly and don't quite know what to do with my time!!!
Going into work today opened a can of worms. Not something I expected to be so bad but I guess things eventually get better one way or another. Usually it's the other where yours truly cleans up and makes other peoples mistAkes and stuff ups go away. Something that I will definitely not miss in my next job!!
Had dinner with cherry and Donna tonight at this place my sister had a
Scoupon voucher to! Was a hit!!! And free too :-)
Then finally went to sugar hit!! So much chocolate!! Decaf coffee is not as bad
aa one may think......
0 feedback