Hello, Apollo
7/19/2015 12:11:00 amCatching up with friends and family is always fun, lighthearted and is likely to involve good food.
I felt quite special this week turning another year older - I'd still like to argue that I'm in my mid-20s. Thank you to every single one of the lovely souls who made it happen.
From the coffee guy shouting me a free coffee to the colleagues who offered to buy me one, my boss telling me to leave as early as I can, to those who came to the short lunch despite the rain and cold and my favourite lawyer baking me an incredible Guinness Dark Chocolate cake at 4 AM... thank you so much. It really made my busy day less stressful and more enjoyable. Thank you for the messages an the smiles.
I've been lucky enough this year to catch up with so many people in July.
From PR who I had sushi with on Thursday evening (and we exchanged birthday gifts), to my two favourite blondes and party ladies and an amazing night at The Butler to my nearest and dearest cousin, sister and Albert at Apollo tonight, thank you for the laughs. And the epic Catan game (my sister cheated to win...). And the 3/3 star spotting in Potts Points. Yes... 3 celebrities! Matt Moran was at our restaurant with an actor (but did not know name... so it's really a half point there) and SBS veteran Lee Lin Chin. *starstruck... not!
Walked by a block of toilets with thick black smoke coming out of it and the brigade there and as we drove into the Cross, there was a truck decorated as a fire truck with teenage girls bopping up and down. It was hilarious... definitely a lot of funnies tonight!
Got a week of cakes, bakes, work and events coming up... super excited and what a way to start another year!
0 feedback