The working life
2/21/2015 04:16:00 pmIt wasn't so hard to settle back into the routine of work more so, it was hard when there's little to do except the crappy stuff. But that's another story.
It's pretty cool that outside of work, there have been numerous events to keep one busy. We did a huge chinese seafood dinner in Bevo with Jan and friends. 3 whopping crabs and 2 massive plates of pipis and a giant fish plus the usual non-seafood dishes. Between 14 of us... and guess what? We demolished it. Hands down, this crowd can eat. And eat lots. Something I will always admire about this bunch because it does not matter how much food it on the table.
I also signed up to city2surf. Here we go!
And dog date, pizza, buffalo wings, pimms, rush hour 2 and dixit as an impromptu and very informal dinner thing at my place. Again... 4 pizzas, salad and 2 whole kgs of chicken wings... demolished between 5!!! We were going to go to another person's place but a few unfortunate events occurred. Mac and Maxxie got into a fight. Mac also ran into the glass door (LOL moment of the night). There was blood but no one was seriously injured. Oscar and Nessie soo chill. And man... North Turramurra is a long drive to my place. So I'm so glad they came.
Finally got around to restocking the baking fridge. Was out of all dairy and I've got orders coming up... gotta turn that oven back on.
0 feedback