Chore day Saturday

10/25/2014 10:38:00 pm

One of those quiet weekends where I get to catch up on... everything else.

Although Dad & Son who came to pick up Stegosaurus cake today made my day. He was so awed and I felt so humbled and happy to have made his birthday cake and his day. He could not stop blabbing and he wanted to carry the cake to the car. It was absolutely adorable. Kids in all their innocence and childish glee... I hope it never changes.

As I had planned many many weeks ago, this weekend (being the last weekend) was TAX weekend. Doom. I knew it was bad but I didn't know it was going to be this bad. Not the return itself. Funnily enough, it really only took me the morning but it was the assessment that I was not happy with. So much so that I didn't lodge it till about an hour ago. First year that I have to pay back. A lot. Even though I know why, somewhere, in the non-financey side of my mind... I still feel rorted!

So I had enough time to have lunch with grandma and fams. Campsie. Pho. So so. It was nice out, breezy and very warm. Needed something like that to break up my day.

Ooooh and then, I actually wanted to go for a swim... but I no longer have a swimming cap or googles. Must re-purchase. So I took the two terrors for a long walk. Maxxie sat down on the street numerous times. He was really tired and hot... and his tongue looked like it was going to fall off any moment. But he didn't need to be picked up and managed to get home. Very proud.

Started my Christmas shopping... it is now or never. Especially with big things happening in the 9-5.

You Might Also Like

0 feedback