You know when...

8/01/2013 09:35:00 pm

You read a book or watch a movie or TV show, and they use euphemisms that you can totally relate to... makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside sometimes. Suits is back and Harvey & Mike are back together. Like when they refer to themselves as "Butch & Sundance" or TITSII "Batman & Robin". awww....

Wasn't planning on doing anything admin-y or business-related tonight but for some random reason, i got like emails to respond to?? and all for August. HAHAH. I really cbf right now... but i will because i have stuff to do tomorrow and the weekend. Didn't expect August to be so busy. Its my first month-end on my own too! *breathes deeply*

Did I mention that my senior acctant who i am supposed to work with also just quit for a perm role... in recruitment??! No wonder he was full asking me questions about it. Happy for him though... will be interesting for him i think. Similar but not the same. I just don't think I'd ever go back. Too small an industry. Reminds me of my fleet days but a lot worse. At least I loved the people in fleet.

Can't believe it's AUGUST??? VALERIE'S HOME (AGAIN), BAKING, ORDERS, BIRTHDAYS, DRINKS, MORE DRINKS, FAREWELLS, CATCH UPS, SURPRISE BIRTHDAYS, IT KEEPS ON COMING!!!

You Might Also Like

0 feedback