11/18/2012 12:00:00 am

Started my day with a cake delivery. For a second, I thought I had the wrong house. But it went well. Cat's aunt looks just like her!!! And their floors were so polished and shiny. Mine aren't...

 I would technically count the bit where I lay in bed not wanting to get up and whatapping the girls as the start to my day. But unimportant.

Then drove to central to pick up Donna. Her bus was late so I listened to Guy Sebastian in the car park and didn't want to get out of the car for a bathroom break cause I was too cheap to put coins into the ticket machine. LoL.

Drove to Surry Hills for brunch@Bills. It was an easy half-hour wait. Had to find a couple of spots cause my car too big for some spots. Donna was like "Oh, really??". YES!!! IM SORRY MY CAR ISN'T A LITTLE VW! It was only like $1.10 per hour anyways so no dramas. And I'm pretty good at parallel parking these days ^^

Then we helped Cherry move her car as she was in a 1P spot. So I pretty much stood in the middle of the spot as it was a pretty awesome spot right outside Bills. And it was pretty unrecognisable as a spot. Awesome teamwork.

We were seated not long after that. And even though our order took ages to arrive (I am pretty sure they gave our order to the people who came in after us as they had the exact same thing), the food was really good. So was the coffee. Was itching to get a second but didn't succumb. Maybe should have gone for the large. We had Corn Fritters with bacon and fried tomato, Hot Cakes with banana and maple and Vivi had dairy-free scrambled eggs, gluten-free toast and avocado salsa (hmm, maybe the special order made our whole order slower?). Looked really yummy. And she couldn't figure out the salt. Hahaha.

 Decided to leave Cherry's car in her free spot and drove my car to cinemas. $10 parking so easy. And had just enough time to organise our tickets, drinks and bathroom break.

Breaking Dawn Part 2. Pretty good!! Even Vivi said so... after my not-so-informative answers to all her questions during the movie. There were some pretty funny bits!

 After that, had to take Cherry back to her car. After Donna stopped to pick up a cool (not cold) iced Viet coffee from Miss Chu Tuck Shop. Intense Coffee. Not enough ice. Five whole dollars.

 Dropped Cherry off and the rest of us impulsively decide to go to Messina for gelato. Always end up getting Hazelnut and we tried Salted Coconut and Mango. Pretty unique, a little bit too sweet. Had a D&M in the park across the road and watched kids on swings and one toddler fall off the slide (do I sound creepy saying this?). And little dogs run up to us. I am beginning to love this area (as I should, may be my neighbourhood in the not-so-distant-future!)

Donna and I decided to go to this pretty awesome ramen place in Eastwood on the way to dropped her off home (oh yeah and I left Vivi on the road somewhere in Broadway XD). Ichiraku. Had ramen and soft-shell crab salad. The ramen was really really good, especially my egg.

And cause one can froyo any time, we went across to the other side of the station for Yogoberry. It's different in that you can DIY everything but definitely not as good as Moochi or Noggi.

It was about time to call it a day then so drove to Donna's place where we went through old photos. And lol lol lol... enough said. Although loved seeing the ones when Val was still in Sydney. Hahaha so much awesomeness and epicness. Memory lane sometimes not so bad!

I would post photos but that's D's job! Probs FB.

You Might Also Like

0 feedback