You dont believe until u experience it!!!

7/15/2011 11:22:00 pm

Eofys party @ wildfire.

:):):)

It was good cause it was also my birthday (almost) .. Good excuse!!!!!

Got cake this arvo and drinks .. Felt kind of special :)

Anyway. We started at 6 at wildfire and had some really nice food and drinks. The dinner at the restaurant was pretty tame. No one got too out of hand and more importantly no one got kicked out!

So it went well and somewhere on between I was made to drink an "initiation shot"... I survived!

The we headed to cruise bar... Bombombom...

Let the troublebegin!!!

Not one not two but three ppl got kicked out........ And no talking or arguing or explaining could get us bak in

So we went to ship inn. Same shit different location and alighty more tame because we lost number of people along the way.

It was jagger awhile here that I decided to call it quits. Headed back to the office to grab my stuff and go home.

Aim almost completely sober... Nothing like a GE function and I had no idea so wool were so crazy until now. Just wow!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 feedback