jumbled
2/17/2011 08:56:00 pmbeen coming home this week every day exhausted.
payroll is so full on and hectic. add a million ppl coming to you and asking why this invoice is this amount and why their pay advice is this and where their super contribution is and i'm like...
I JUST WANT TO GO AND PLAY MY NETBALL GAME
I JUST WANT TO GO AND PLAY MY NETBALL GAME
I JUST WANT TO GO AND PLAY MY NETBALL GAME
I JUST WANT TO GO AND PLAY MY NETBALL GAME
I JUST WANT TO GO AND PLAY MY NETBALL GAME
bwahahahahahaha.
slowest game of the comp for sure. i barely broke a sweat until we switched positions at half time. and we were a player down the first half.
go team!!!
and i absolutely hate fixing other people's mistakes. but its part of the job, part of being in a team and part of life.
suck it up princess.
0 feedback