Wednesday going on forever...
6/09/2010 08:50:00 pmIt's funny that when the honeymoon period is over, it all comes at you like a ton of bricks and then to rub salt in your wound , they run over you with a 10 tonne truck. Change is happening but nothing they do will fix the bridges already burned.
Had a desk change today. I now sit in my own little corner because the story goes that two of my colleagues now sitting together need to learn how to work together. That is the biggest load of rubbish i've heard in awhile because we all think it's quite obvious that my tl is getting quite threatened by the fact thar I have a way better mentor that is not hersellf.
I now also understand why there is such a high turnover . It's hardly surprising and I can't blame them. You are made to feel like shit there and nothing you do will ever be good enough. Well too bad so sad.
Also has lunch with Anna today and lol she is worse off than me having $6.50 for lunch and $3.30 left on her account until her next pay check
So funny cause i had to contribute to her lunch fund. Hahahaha
Will be interesting tomorrow. I think I've adopted an atitude where I do what I'm asked and that is it because damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Looking forward to the weekend, Friday night , Saturday and possibly another day as well. Time to drink and bake to forget!
Blogged from wyntouch
3 feedback