the china trip

10/21/2009 07:42:00 pm

Sunday 18th October 2009

Another day at the trade fair. I think it was a relatively good day considering this year was quieter than years gone by. I'm really beginning to like the girls. However, today was more about the celebrations in the evening than anything else.

We left the trade fair quite early – around 3 pm to get back to the office and rehearse for our evening performance. Needless to say, things didn't go quite as planned and didn't get the chance to rehearse because Robert and Bronnie had already arrived. So we had a bit of a talk before it was time to start the celebrations.

And oh, I feel so special got a front row seat (right behind the boss and executives) with food, drinks and gifts (the other workers either sat on stools or stood). Was there more as a translator for Rob and Bron more than anything.

The party was massive to celebrate Sachem's 13th birthday. Definetly know how to celebrate with performances, games, magic tricks as well as speeches and awards. Rob and Bronnie wanted to have some fun so they sang Celebration with the rest of the team dancing around. Haha it was fun looking like goofs in front of 500+ workers. YAY! Later on, I also had to pretend that I could sing so Chinese song (Rob said I mimicked it very well!). Lol.

The celebrations went on until about 10 where all the important people proceeded to an afterparty at a restaurant pretty close by. Let the alcohol flow... the funniest thing was seeing my boss drunk. AND cause the magician came along... and he gave my boss these fake pills. And he kept pulling them out and asking me what they were. So I was giving him random names of drugs. LOLOL. And my boss kept hugging everyone and oh LOL.

Was sooooo tired by the time I got home that I just crashed after a shower.

You Might Also Like

0 feedback