The shits everywhere
10/18/2006 10:39:00 pmSince I didn’t go to macro, I had to endure a stuffy, slow train that was packed with school and uni people. And these two ppl who got on at redfern (so obviously usyd) were fully dissing unsw. And the things is, they were FULLY FOB. And they were going on about how unsw was so “asian” and im thinking.. wat does that make you? And then how our campus was small and crap and blah blah. Hahahaha so funny.
I went to Giordano and bought a pair of shorts.. why do I always look at stuff that’s not on sale?
Manager on duty tonight had the shits. The bastard
Oh yeah.. I was checking my bank account.. and HAHAHAHA I HAD LIKE A FEW EXTRA HUNDRED BUCKS IN THERE?! So im like.. obviously something’s wrong.. anyway, it was for the monkey.. the stupid person at the CU got it wrong (as in they put in into the wrong acct) cause mum had our numbers written down on the same piece of paper. So I was nice and gave it all back. But hahaha tat was so funny.. but I cant spend money that I didn’t legitimately get.
The weather was shitty too. And its prolly pms on top of that. Shitted day
Blogger has the shits too. Writing this on word
0 feedback